Ready for the next Ballie experience? The notorious ball pit brand have now introduced their sell-out experience to the West End; still all about the balls and amazing cocktails but with the added bonus of weekend partying 'til 2am, a true basement vibe and a special Soho themed ball pit for you to get…
What's the hype with Ballie Ballerson Soho?
Ballie Ballerson has taken what was once a tiny little pop-up and flipped it upside down…
well, underground to be precise. We’ve burst into the West End with a banging basement
party and its our boldest Ballie yet. We’ve got our iconic glowing ball pit, a striking sunset
ball pit so vibrant you’ll feel like you’re balling out in Santorini, mesmerising entertainment and
DJs blasting a mix of RnB, disco and house.
Come for the balls and stay for the tasty cocktails, boozy bottomless brunches and nightclub mayhem.
Why should kids have all the fun?
What's happening at Ballie during the COVID-19 outbreak?
During this unprecedented period dealing with COVID-19, and whilst we also await government advice for our business, both our Soho and Shoreditch venues are closed from 17th March until further notice.
We are on hand to deal with reschedules for a future date that suits you or to issue gift vouchers
so please get in touch via email@example.com if you would like to reschedule.
We ask that you take note of this policy when booking your event.
Which ticket type is for me?
Just interested in balls, balls and more balls? Buy a Baller ticket to get two hours in the ball pits
and all-night entry to our enigmatic basement bar because we know once you’re in,
you won’t want to leave.
Check opening hours before you visit.
Ticket prices are subject to an additional booking fee at checkout.
and 'til 8pm on Thursdays, Fridays & Sundays
What are your opening hours?
We are open on Tues 5pm-11pm | Weds 5pm-11pm | Thurs 5pm - 12am | Fri 5pm - 2am |
Sat Brunch 12pm - 2pm & 2.30pm - 4.30pm | Sat 5pm - 2am | Sun Brunch 2.30pm - 4.30pm | Sun 5pm – 11pm.
Weekend baller tickets can access the venue from 5pm onwards.
Please note that there is no step free access at this venue
ID & Age Restrictions
Our ball pits are only for grown-ups, so everybody needs to be 18+ and provide valid photo ID to get
in, no matter how old you think you look. If anyone in your group does not have one of the below
forms of ID we cannot allow them to enter the venue and no one in the group is
eligible for a refund.
We accept original versions (not photocopies or photos) of:
Photo drivers’ licence (UK or foreign)
Proof of age card (PASS card)
National ID card
£5.5 - £500
|Friday 30th October 2020|
|Saturday 31st October 2020|
|Sunday 01st November 2020|
|Tuesday 03rd November 2020|
|Wednesday 04th November 2020|
|Thursday 05th November 2020|
|Friday 06th November 2020|
|Saturday 07th November 2020|
|Sunday 08th November 2020|
|Tuesday 10th November 2020|
|Wednesday 11th November 2020|
|Thursday 12th November 2020|
|Friday 13th November 2020|
|Saturday 14th November 2020|
|Sunday 15th November 2020|
|Friday 20th November 2020|
|Saturday 21st November 2020|
|Friday 27th November 2020|
|Saturday 28th November 2020|
|Friday 04th December 2020|
|Saturday 05th December 2020|
|Friday 11th December 2020|
|Saturday 12th December 2020|
|Friday 18th December 2020|
|Saturday 19th December 2020|
|Friday 25th December 2020|
|Saturday 26th December 2020|
53-54 Berwick Street, W1F 8SP
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to accommodate latecomers will be made, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required. If you do not bring a valid form of physical ID we cannot allow entry and you will not be offered a refund.
11. Please be aware that if you have opted in, you may receive marketing material from Ballie Ballerson. Please feel free to unsubscribe at any time
12. Refunds and Amendments: Baller tickets: Up to 7 days in advance: We are able to refund or amend tickets. Between 7 days and 48 hours before your booking: We can offer a reschedule, but no refund. Post 48 hours: No refund or reschedule. If you book your ticket less than 48 hours before the event date the booking is non-amendable and non-refundable.